Search Frevoo

Thursday 18 June 2009

Free £50 Adwords!


Another 'expensive' freebie in a month! Its rare but I guess I'm lucky! Today, Google Adwords. I got a letter through the post today, it was from the best company in the world a.k.a Google. It said that because I was a member of Google Adsense, I could have a free £50 of AdWords. Basically, allowing me to have a taste of what AdWords is. Hopefully, this should help bring more traffic to Frevoo! I will be using the AdWords to promote the blog, but there is plenty you can do! Bookmark Frevoo, make it your homepage, tell your friends, anything to help!
The freebie did come as a surprise, as I didn't even ask for it! Just handing out £50 they are! So this has to boost the rating. However, I can see this as just a marketing tool to get Google more income and so it gets 4 of my precious stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert Comment Here

 
Site Meter