Search Frevoo

Sunday 26 July 2009

Free Pringles


A post on MoneySavingExpert.com got me another great freebie! A full sized pack of a new pringles flavour - Cheese & Chilli.
The new flavour comes under a new category of Pringles - XTREME. These are flavours that have a strong taste in the mouth, where the aftertaste lasts for a long while! Each of the flavours in the XTREME has a rating, which shows just how hot they are. The free pack I received on Saturday was rated 2 fire symbols (which is just one off the hottest flavour).
After finding the full sized pack of Pringles in my paperbox (it was too big to fit in the letterbox!), I was surprised that Pringles could send a full sized product away for free. I opened them immediately and found the whiff to be really strong. After tasting the Pringles, I was amazed at how tasty they were! They were a combination of the much loved Sour Cream and Onion and Texas BBQ (my 2 fave flavours). I loved the taste and finished the pack in quick succession.
As for rating the free pack of Pringles, I can only give 4.5 stars. Yes, its really good that they sent out a full sized pack which was tasty, but it isn't that amazing of a freebie. It didn't make my day however, it did put a smile on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert Comment Here

 
Site Meter