Search Frevoo

Wednesday 7 October 2009

400g Toblerone



Whoop! Yes, I got a free 400 gram bar of Toblerone! I cannot exactly say how I got the freebie but I remember ages ago signing up for the chocolate. It was the first 1000 people who sign up get the choc. I was one of the first, but didn't find out until today.
The 400 gram bar comes in pretty standard packaging with just an added extra - a sleeve that says "Number 1 Dad". There is nothing special about the freebie, except for that it comes with a letter saying that I won a bar.
Seeing as I like Toblerone, It's sure to get a good score. The surprise of this freebie today was simply that I had totally forgot about it because it was soooo long ago! This has a detrimental effect on the score and so a 400g bar of Toblerone gets 3.5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert Comment Here

 
Site Meter