Search Frevoo

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Innocent Smoothies Vouchers



Woo, I won a competition! About time really...
Well this time, I had to ask a rabbit a question, on innocent smoothies website. You have got to ask the rabbit a question that is challenging whilst also funny. Those that win the weekly competition get a bumper pack of free vouchers for their smoothie drinks and veg-pots.
Now, as I'm a big fan of Innocent, especially their Mangoes and Passion Fruits carton,I found this win to be somewhat BRILLIANT!
I really do recommend that you go to Innocent Smoothies website as soon as possible. You will not only find regular competitions, but also a great range of content, which is both fun and regularly updated.
Innocent Smoothies competition win gets 5 stars out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insert Comment Here

 
Site Meter